Wednesday, February 13, 2008

First blog

Alright I made a blog.  I'm not really sure what to write, so I'll start off with what I've learned in class recently.  So as many of you know we are learning about Russia and I just learned all the republics and capitals.  I've also pretty much learned the vocabulary.  I just finished reading chapter 15 and need to start reading chapter 16.

Now I think I'm supposed to write what I've been up to the past couple of weeks.  Well now that I'm done with swimming I've found my weekends pretty much free.  I mean I miss it but it is nice having the extra free time and it nice sleeping in too.  Otherwise nothing good has really happened.  I've just been hanging out with friends and doing a ton of school work.


4 comments:

Catherine DuBois said...

Since swimming is over are you going to travel to the state competition with the team or did you qualify to swim in the state meet?

Paige Swenson said...

I didn't qualify for state. I'm pretty sure only one individual swimmer and 1 relay did. We have like the toughest state in the nation. But yes I am going to go to the state meet because it is only at UT.

Tim Murray said...

Ya, only the girls 200 medley and Maddie Tarantolo in the 100 fly and breast, I think I'm going too, after school to watch.

RU RU said...

I will be very busy this weekend because I have to do the art report and a lot of tests are waiting for me!Do you have to prepare many quizes everyday in the U.S?Actually,there must be an English quiz in my class every day!!