Thursday, March 27, 2008

Blog: Week Four

This week in geography we have been starting on the unit on Southwest Asia.  On Tuesday and Wednesday we did the maps.  Today we had to turn in our Africa masks. I didn't get to present today, but tomorrow I probably will.

This week I will tell you a little bit about myself.  I like to swim. I'm on the Anderson swim team and it is really fun.  My favorite stroke is backstroke.  I also like to read. Right now I'm reading the Twilight books and they are really really good.  I love listening to music I pretty much always have on the radio or have music playing on my computer.  I really like taking pictures at my ranch.

2 comments:

iamWORLD~TALKER said...

Hi!I'm Julie!
Wow!!I can't imagine that you have a ranch and there is a zebra! I think zebras are in the zoo and they may not be so close to ourselves!Swimming is a good sport, I hope I can swim,too! I love listening to music and reading!
p.s. I am so happy that you had fedback in my blog!

Paige Swenson said...

Yeah the zebra is wild so you can't go up to it but it is really fun to see.