In geography we have been learning about Africa. But we just took the Unit test so we're about to start on the Middle East (I think). The test was over the chapters and the maps. We also had to do an open ended question about Rwanda.
Okay so it isn't technically week three, but last week was spring break so my family and I wen up to Idaho to go skiing at a place called Schweitzer. It was really fun and my cousins came for the weekend. One of the days we decided to have a scavenger hunt on the ski hill and we did stuff like take a picture with someone you don't know, make a pyramid on top of the mountain, make snowmen and snow angels, etc. It was so much fun and my team one so the other team had to sing I'm a little teapot really loud in the middle of a restaurant. It was really fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment