Thursday, May 15, 2008

Blog: Week NIne

This week in geography we have been learning about Southeast Asia.  We finished our projects, taken the South Asia test and  done guided readings on Southeast Asia.

Out of all the places we have learned this year where do you want to go??  Hmm I don't know.  When we learn about places we tend to learn about bad things that re going on there.  But the Maldives sound really really cool.  I would love to go see all the islands and coral reefs of the Maldives.

1 comment:

Ms. Hollrah said...

I never thought about the fact that we are finding out about bad things that are happening there. I guess when I was in school we only looked at pretty pictures and never really learned what was happening in the countries. Guess we will have to balance it out a little more. But you are right I think the Maldives would be fun to go to. I am thinking scuba diving.