Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Blog: Week Ten

This week in Geography we had our maps and guided readings due.  We also had a map test today and I'm pretty sure I mixed up a mountain range.  Today we also got our Unit reviews and we will be having a test soon.  Then we will be studying for finals.

My summer vacation will be really busy this year.  pretty much every morning I will be getting up at 5:30 for swim practice at 6:00.  After that swim practice I will have another swim practice for another team.  I'm also taking 3 trips this summer.  I'm going to camp in Colorado for a week.  I'm going on a mission trip to Juarez, Mexico for a week.  And at the end of the summer I'm going to my lakehouse up in Idaho for a month.  It should be a fun eventful summer.

No comments: