Thursday, May 1, 2008

Blog: Week Seven

This week in school we have had TAKS which is a big state wide test.  So we haven't really been doing that much in any of our classes. But in Geography we have been reading articles about the monk protests in Myanmar.

I just joined a new swim team and it has been really difficult because it starts at 5:00 and so I have to go strait from school and it ends at 7:30 so once I get home, eat dinner, and take a shower it is 9:00 and then I have to do all my homework.  So I've been pretty tiered, but it is fun and a really good workout.  We usually have 30 minutes of dry land where we run a mile then we do ab workouts.  After dryland we have 2 hours of swimming and we usually swim 2-3 miles.

1 comment:

Kris Treviño said...

Hey Paige,

I know how you feel about the whole coming home late and never getting enough time for sleep or homework, because it was the same for me when I was playing football. Keep up the good work, and good luck on your next swim meet.